Trevor joined Norman, Hanson & DeTroy as an associate in 2018. He focuses his practice primarily in the areas of employment and labor law.
Before joining Norman, Hanson & DeTroy, Trevor served as a law clerk to Justice Joseph M. Jabar of the Maine Supreme Judicial Court. He graduated from the University of Maine School of Law, where he served as Managing Editor of the Maine Law Review and as a legal writing teaching assistant for first-year students. During law school, Trevor competed nationally as a member of the Maine Law Moot Court Team and worked as a Student Attorney at the Cumberland County District Attorney’s Office. He also interned at the United States Attorney’s Office and with Judge Kermit V. Lipez of the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit.
Prior to beginning his legal career, Trevor received a degree in Broadcast Journalism from Emerson College and worked in television. He and his wife, Amy, live in Yarmouth with their son, Jacob, and their golden retriever, Penny.
Admitted to Practice
- State of Maine
- U.S. District Court, District of Maine
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
Member Past and Present
- American Bar Association, Member
- Maine State Bar Association, Member
- Edward Thaxter Gignoux Inn of Court
- Maine Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Awards, Merits & Honors
- Maine Law Class of 2017 Prize Arguer
- Faculty Significant Achievement Award, 2017