Noah Wuesthoff brings a particularly comprehensive medical knowledge and substantial legal experience in general insurance defense to the support and technical assistance of medical malpractice trial preparation. In writing volumes of medical malpractice screening panel briefs, identifying and preparing key medical expert witnesses, and drafting strategic pre-trial motions, Noah provides a thorough and substantial foundation for the focused client counsel and effective defense representation that insurers and doctors, nurses and hospitals expect and value from Norman Hanson DeTroy.
Admitted to Practice
- State of Maine
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court, District of Maine
Member, Past and Present
- Maine State Bar Association, Member
- Cumberland County Bar Association, Member
Selected Reported Cases
- Clewley v. Whitney, 2002 ME 61, 794 A.2d 87.
- Landry v. Leonard and North East Ins. Co., 1998 ME 241, 720 A.2d 907.
- York Ins. Group of Maine v. Van Hall, 1997 ME 230, 704 A.2d 366.
- Denman v. Peoples Heritage Bank, 1998 ME 12, 704 A.2d 411.