Matthew Mehalic focuses his work on insurance related matters, including, but not limited to, first party claim investigation, coverage analysis, defense, and subrogation matters. His practice also involves diverse matters arising in general negligence, premises liability, product liability, contract disputes, construction, and trespass.
Matthew’s clients value the degree of scrutiny that he brings to all inquiries, his due diligence, special investigation, and equal attention to both complex and simple matters.
Prior to attending and graduating from the University of Maine School of Law, Matthew trained as an archeologist and anthropologist at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
Admitted to Practice
- State of Maine
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court, District of Maine
Member, Past and Present
- Maine State Bar Association, Member
- Cumberland County Bar Association, Member
- Tri-State Defense Lawyers Association, Maine President
- Maine CPCU Society Chapter, Member
Awards, Merits & Honors
- Identified among the New England Rising Stars since 2013