Jennifer Rush’s practice focuses on the defense of medical malpractice claims, licensure complaints, and personal injury cases. Jennifer’s medical and legal research and writing skills have enabled her to successfully defend hard-to-win cases litigated before Maine’s medical malpractice Prelitigation Screening Panel, various Boards of Licensure, and in Maine’s Superior Court.
She has obtained impressive results for Norman Hanson DeTroy’s clients in difficult cases pending in the Law Court, the United States District Court of Maine, and the First Circuit Court of Appeals.
Following graduation with high honors from the University of Maine School of Law, Jennifer served as Law Clerk to Justice Clifford of the Maine Supreme Judicial Court for one year prior to joining Norman Hanson DeTroy in 2004.
Admitted to Practice
- State of Maine
- State of New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court, District of Maine
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Hampshire
Member, Past and Present
- Maine State Bar Association, Member
- Cumberland County Bar Association, Member
- Maine Trial Lawyers Association
Awards, Merits & Honors
- Identified among Benchmark Litigation’s Under 40 Hot List for 2016
- Identified among the New England Super Lawyers for 2015, 2016, 2017
- Identified among the New England Rising Stars for 2013